Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Philadelphia Long Term Disability Law Firm

PA Disability Law Firm

Call 610-647-5027, e-mail me directly or send an e-mail inquiry via the "Fill Out My Form" box to the upper right of this page. We will respond promptly with an analysis of your situation, and discuss potential options going forward at no cost to you.

John A. Gallagher is a Highly Experienced Disability Attorney With Offices in Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Visit our Website today.

Recently, we talked about Family and Medical Leave, which provides you with 12 weeks of unpaid leave and job security. If you are on medical leave, you can also receive short term disability payments. Although they do not provide you with job security, they help you pay your bills while you recover.

Pennsylvania Disability Lawyer Serving Phoenixville, Pottstown, Norristown, East Norriton, Malvern, Paoli, Exton, Downingtown, Media, Radnor, Newtown Square and Philadelphia Areas

Once your short term benefits are exhausted, you may apply for long term disability. If you need to do that, there is a reasonable chance that you have lost your job after your FMLA leave rights were exhausted. And, since you are physically unable to work, you will likely be unable to get unemployment benefits. So long term disability benefits are crucial.

Employment Law Firm With Offices in Paoli, Exton, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor and Philadelphia Gives Free Consultations for Long Term Disability Issues

Insurance companies often fight long term disability claims. If yours fights you, you will want to strongly consider retaining an attorney. If you live in the Philadelphia area, and need legal advice on long term disability benefits, call us today. We will discuss the matter with you and discuss your options at no cost.

No comments: