Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pennsylvania Wage Attorney on Unpaid Bonuses

Philadelphia Bonus Lawyer

Call 610-647-5027, e-mail me today or send an e-mail inquiry via the "Fill Out My Form" box to the upper right of this page. We will respond promptly with an analysis of your situation, and discuss potential options going forward.

Visit our Website today.

Unpaid Wage Lawyer Lawyer Serving Coatesville, Pottstown, Norristown, East Norriton, Malvern, Paoli, Downingtown, Media, Radnor, Newtown Square and Philadelphia Areas

I am Owed a Bonus in Pennsylvania. What Can I do?

Pennsylvania's Wage Payment and Collection Law makes it unlawful for a company to withhold bonuses that have been earned by an employee. If you can establish a contractual right to the bonus, the WPCL provides you can 1) sue the company and any individuals who are responsible for the decision not to pay you a bonus; 2) recover up to 24% of the bonus as an additional penalty; and, 3) collect all of your attorney fees.

Should I Sue for My Bonus?

In Pennsylvania, you can sue if you are still employed. Or, you can complain to management. Unfortunately, you do not have any protection if you are fired for taking such actions (although you would get unemployment if you were fired for this reason). If you are no longer employed, an attorney can write a letter for you and then sue if the claim is good, the bonus remains unpaid, and that is what you want to do.

Unpaid Wage Lawyer With Offices in Paoli, Exton, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor and Philadelphia Gives Free Consultations for Pennsylvania Wage Claims
At the Gallagher Law Group, we have helped many people who are owed bonus monies, whether still employed or not. If you think you need a Philadelphia Employment lawyer to help you, call us today for a free telephone consultation.

No comments: