Thursday, September 1, 2016

One Million Page Views - My Silly Little Employment Law Blog is Approaching 1,000,000 Page Views

Need Legal Help With a Severance?
John Gallagher's Philadelphia Area Law Firm Negotiates
All Types of Employment Agreements

John A. Gallagher is a Philadelphia area employment lawyer who assists Pennsylvania employees located in towns such as King of Prussia, West Chester, Media, Norristown, Villanova, Radnor, Paoli, Bryn Mawr and Wayne review and negotiate severance agreements.  Located in Chester County, Mr. Gallagher will provide an evaluation of your separation and release agreement for a reasonable flat fee and, where appropriate, will try to increase the amount of severance you have been offered on a Contingent Fee basis.

John A. Gallagher, Esquire - From Harvey, Pennington, Hertz & Renneisen to High, Swartz, Roberts & Seidel to One Million Page Views - My, How Time Flies (Sigh...)

It was August, 1991, and I wasn't supposed to start my first job as a lawyer until two-weeks hence, but here I was, walking into the "Darth Vader" building, 1600 Market Street in Philadelphia, the top two floors of which were occupied by my new employer, Harvey, Pennington, Herting & Renneisen.

The Darth Vader Building - 1600 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA -
So Named in Recognition of its Onyx Windows That Hid Us Occupying the 35th Floor from Prying Eyes

I knocked in the door of the biggest corner office on the penthouse floor and, upon being granted entrance, grandly announced, "Mr. Pennington," I said, "My name is John Gallagher and I am ready to go to work."

e-Mail John now

My First Boss, the Stately
David L. Pennington, Esquire
HPHR President David L. Pennington, took a look at me, smiled and said, "You're a little early, aren't you."

Indeed I was....

John A. Gallagher, Esquire, an Employment Lawyer Located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, Started a Modest Blog on Employment Law Issues in 2010 - The Blog, Employmentlaw.101.blogspot.com, Will Generate its One Millionth Page View in September 2016 - Thank All of You Who Made This (Accomplishment?) Possible

In the bottom right hand corner of my Blog, the counter reads

Total Pageviews

991,122

as I type this sentence and, by the time I finish up in five minutes or so, it will undoubtedly have crept closer to 1,000,000.

This month I will crack One Million Page Views, and everyday between now and then I am going to post an entry about my career, from the Darth Vader building to 999,127....

It is for myself, and my kids and maybe, Dear Readers, I can bring a smile to your face along the way....999,132 - how time flies....


Helping Pennsylvania Workers With FMLA Issues Since 1991

Philadelphia Area Non-Compete Attorney Helping Employees Negotiate Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements

John A. Gallagher is an employment lawyer who represents claimants in Pennsylvania. 

John typically represents workers who need an employment lawyer throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania, including those working in Philadelphia County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Berks County and Lancaster County.

Pennsylvania FMLA/Disability Lawyer Provides Free Telephone Consultations and Contingent Fee Representation

If you believe you require guidance concerning a Family and Medical Leave Act issue, and reside in or near Southeastern Pennsylvania, feel free to send me an e-Mail or give me a call.  I have represented workers who live or are employed in or near Malvern, Paoli, Exton, East Whiteland, West Whiteland, Springfield, Broomall, Newtown Square, Media, Nether Providence, Royersford, Oaks, Bristol, Bensalem, Doylestown, West Chester, Kennett Square, Downingtown, Coatesville, Norristown, East Norriton, Blue Bell, Neshaminy, Roxborough, Philadelphia, Lancaster and Reading.

Need an Experienced Lawyer to Help You With an FMLA Leave Issue?

Click Here if you have questions about any aspect of employment law, from wrongful termination, to wage and overtime claims, to discrimination and retaliation laws, to Family and Medical Leave

Click Here if you have questions about any aspect of Pennsylvania Unemployment Law, from willful misconduct, to voluntary quit, to Referee Hearings, to severance issues

Click Here to e-mail John directly.


Thanks for checking in with us.

No comments: