The Huffington Post is reporting today that, in June 2015, the unemployment rate fell to 5.3%, the lowest it has been since 2008!
|The Line is Getting Shorter!|
|Few Things Feel Better Than a New Job!|
Let's all keep up the great work, together.
|Helping Pennsylvania Employees Since 1991|
* Employment Agreements
* Workplace Discrimination and Retaliation
* Hostile Work Environment
* Family and Medical Leave rights
* Reasonable Accommodations pursuant to the Americans With Disabilities Act
* Wrongful Termination/Discharge
* Filing a Charge of Discrimination with the EEOC or other state/federal employment agencies
* Negotiating Severance and other terms of separation from employment
* Non-Compete Agreement Strategy
* Independent Contractor/Self-Employment issues
* Unemployment Claims
|Call 610-647-5027 for 5-15 Minute Free Telephone Consultation|
John will spend some time on the phone with you to discuss your potential employment claim, upcoming Pennsylvania Unemployment Hearing before a Referee, strategy for resigning employment, negotiating a new employment agreement or separation package, or any other employment-related matter.