Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Can I Get Unemployment if I Quit My Job in Illinois?

Am I Eligible for Unemployment if I Quit my Job?
Under Illinois Unemployment Compensation Law, You Are Eligible for Unemployment Benefits if You Had a "Good Reason" to Quit Your Job

Whether you live in Illinois, or in Pennsylvania, this is one of the most common unemployment-related
questions I receive.  And, the laws in both states are strikingly similar.

On the left side of this page, click on our FAQ article re: unemployment claims, where I answer questions concerning some of the most common quit claim scenarios.  Or, type the word "Quit" into our Search bar (upper right hand corner) and you will be directed to a number of "quit specific" articles.

I Quit my Job and Need an Attorney for am Unemployment Referee Hearing in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Napier, Springfield, Peoria, Cicero or Decatur, Illinois

In Illinois, Unemployment Hearings are conducted over the telephone.  We have located an excellent, experienced and reasonably-priced lawyer located in Chicago who routinely handles Unemployment Hearings throughout Illinois.  Complete our Contact form, and I will put you in touch with him straight away (no fee for this service.

Philadelphia Unemployment Lawyer
Greetings From the City of Brotherly Love
to the Land of Lincoln

John A. Gallagher is an employment lawyer who represents employees in Pennsylvania.
 
Click Here if you have questions about any aspect of employment law, from wrongful termination, to wage and overtime claims, to discrimination and retaliation laws, to Family and Medical Leave…

Click Here if you have questions about any aspect of Pennsylvania Unemployment Law, from willful misconduct, to voluntary quit, to Referee Hearings, to severance issues…

Click Here to e-mail John directly.


Thanks for checking in with us.

No comments: