Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Need a Pittsburgh Unemployment Compensation Lawyer?

We Have Affiliated With an Attorney in Pittsburgh Who Specializes in Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Hearings
The Steel City

Unemployment benefits are very important to those in need.  Finding high quality, experienced lawyers who regularly handle unemployment contests was not easy.  I do not practice near Pittsburgh, but do get a lot of calls from people in that area seeking a referral.

I have come to truly understand how critical unemployment benefits are. I have also learned that few attorneys actually have substantial experience handling unemployment hearings.

So, I thought, why don't I try and find a high quality lawyer in the Pittsburgh area, someone that I could trust, to whom I could refer folks who call me and ask for a referral?  So, that's what I did and, so far, all of the feedback I have received from people that I referred has been really positive.

Hopefully, you can see the level of energy and commitment I have dedicated to my Blog. Well, i spent the same type of effort finding a good quality lawyer in the Pittsburgh area to whom I could send people who need a referral.

So, if you call our office or complete our Contact form, we will connect you with him, and you will have an opportunity to retain someone who knows all of the tricks employers pull at these Hearings, someone who knows unemployment law through and through, someone who knows how to win these cases and, from what I hear, usually does.

Have an Unemployment Claim in Pittsburgh, Squire Hill, Mt. Washington, Green Tree, Dormont, Crafton, Baldwin, Thornburg, Carnegie, Stowe, Rosslyn Farms or Mt. Lebanon? What is Misconduct Under Pennsylvania Unemployment Law?  Take a Look at Our Video on Willful Misconduct and See if You Find it Helpful!





Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Handling Unemployment Claims in Allegheny County, Westmoreland County, Indiana County, Armstrong County, Butler County or Washington County  - Can I Quit My Job and Get Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania?  Here is Another Video Where We Address the Most Common Quit Scenarios



Need Pennsylvania Unemployment Lawyer Near Oakland, Shadyside, Clarion, Clearfield, Indiana or Punxsatawney?


Spend some time and educate yourself on my Blog and, if you feel like retaining counsel for your Hearing would be a good idea, call or e-mail me, and I will put you in touch with our Pittsburgh doppelgänger right away (I charge nothing for this courtesy).

Pittsburgh-Area Unemployment Claims Lawyer With Top Experience at Referee Hearings in Pennsylvania - Do I Have a Claim for Wrongful Discharge, Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment or Retaliation?  What is the Best Way for a Lawyer to Gather Evidence for a Discrimination Lawsuit?

Of course, anyone who has been fired, or forced to quit, would like to know if their termination was illegal.  Like me, my Pittsburgh has a vast amount of experience handling cases involving illegal discrimination in state and federal courts.  One of the best ways to figure out whether an employee may have a good claim for unlawful termination is to handle his/her unemployment case

Why, you ask?

Unemployment Hearings often yield sworn testimony from employer witnesses.  This testimony, which typically is focused on a most critical issue - the employer's reasons for terminating the employee.  Such testimony is recorded at the unemployment hearing, and can later be obtained and used to your great advantage during the prosecution of claims for illegal discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, etc.

An experienced attorney is essential to skillfully executing such a strategy.  Our Pittsburgh attorney frequently prosecutes such claims, and will be able to adroitly navigate you through any litigation process as needed.

Experienced Pittsburgh Lawyer Handling Unemployment Hearings Before a Referee and Contingent Fee Lawsuits in Pennsylvania for Wrongful Termination, Illegal Retaliation and Unlawful Discrimination Under Laws Such as Title II, the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Americans With Disabilities Act

Our Pittsburgh colleague regularly sues employers for violating state and federal laws, and does so on a contingent fee basis (i.e. no recovery, no fee).  So, he will not only help you win your unemployment claim, but he will also help you evaluate the possibility of filing a lawsuit for wrongful discharge if such is warranted.

Simply Call or e-Mail Me and I will Connect You With Our
Pittsburgh Counterpart Without Delay or Cost to You
Philadelphia Area Employment Attorney Representing Employees
John A. Gallagher is an employment lawyer who represents employees in Pennsylvania. 

John typically represents employees who need an employment lawyer in Philadelphia County, Chester County, Delaware County, Bucks County, Berks County, Lancaster County and Montgomery County.

Pennsylvania Employment Attorney Provides Free Telephone Consultations

If you are looking for an employment lawyer, and live in Malvern, Wayne, King of Prussia, Downingtown, Glenside, Doylestown, Radnor, Newtown Square, Exton, Philadelphia, West Chester, Skippack, Langhorne, Haverford, Nether Providence, Broomall, Drexel Hill, Reading or any of their surrounding towns, feel free to send me an e-mail or give me a call.  I am always glad to spend some time with people via a free telephone consultation.

Need an Employment Labor Lawyer Near Philadelphia?

Click Here if you have questions about any aspect of employment law, from wrongful termination, to wage and overtime claims, to discrimination and retaliation laws, to Family and Medical Leave

Click Here if you have questions about any aspect of Pennsylvania Unemployment Law, from willful misconduct, to voluntary quit, to Referee Hearings, to severance issues

Click Here to e-mail John directly.

Thanks for checking in with us.

9 comments:

Steffan Williams said...

Thank you for sharing this. Finding a lawyer is really hard. This post is very helpful for those people seeking lawyers.

Nancy Jorden said...

I have been looking for a new attorney for employment. I have been looking for a new job but I can not find anything. Is there an attorney someone suggests?

Laurey Williams said...

When would you say is an appropriate time to hire an employment lawyer. My mom has been looking into getting one for the last couple months. I just want to make sure it would be beneficial to her! www.sdemploymentpersonalinjurylaw.com

John Howard said...

I think employment law is really interesting. In one of my classes we talked about employment law and I thought it was really cool. I might shadow an employment lawyer. http://www.sdemploymentpersonalinjurylaw.com/Employment-Law-Labor-Law-San-Diego-CA.html

katysewell12 said...

Last month, my mom was wrongfully let go from her job of many years. She is the only income that our family has and I don't know what we will do without her job. Do you happen to know of a wrongful termination attorney near St. Petersburg, FL? http://www.bermanlawpa.com/wrongful-termination/

Stacey Beck said...

Thanks for all the advice. I have been trying to handle things on my own but I think I need to find an employment attorney. I can't go much longer with out work. Hopefully a lawyer helps!

http://hfslawyers.com

Jamal Owens said...

I've been trying to learn more about the law field and what it offers. It sounds like a great field to go into, not only for the pay, but for the rewards of helping people. I'll have to loo into this more and see if it's something that I want to do.

http://www.behrend-ernsberger.com/Employment_Law.html

Feruccio Lamborghini said...

What types of things require this type of lawyer? Is it any issues at work? Or is it strictly just for workers comp.
Feruccio Lamborghini
http://www.ashlegal.com/

Shelly Slader said...

What are the qualifications needed to hire an employment lawyer? My husband and I are looking into our options and this is one of them. I've never hired a lawyer before, though, so I'm not sure what the process is. Any help would be appreciated!
Shelly Slader | http://www.lostjobs.ca/en/employment_law.html