Wednesday, February 2, 2011

EAGLES PROMOTE OFFENSIVE LINE COACH JUAN CASTILLO TO DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR

Yes, yes, I know this has nothing to do, directly, with employment law - but it is a diversity hiring by a major local company - and I bleed Eagles Green, so I am reporting this!  Juan Castillo is apparently very highly regarded, just Click Here to read about thaT.

To see what Spuds (Dave Spadaro - annoying but relatively informed) is saying, Click Here (the Eagles aren't talking yet).

I am going out on the limb here - I think it is an excellent hire.  That's right, I don't know the guy from Adam, and our offensive line has been like a sieve the last few years, but, based on what some people are saying, this guy is bright and aggressive.

Let me know your thoughts -and I am in favor of diversity in employment practices as well.

No comments: