Thursday, July 15, 2010

Employment Law Firm in Chester County

If You Live In Pennsylvania and Feel You Are Being Retaliated Against Because You Complained About Unlawful Conduct, We Can Help

Call 610-647-5027, e-mail me directly or send an e-mail inquiry via the "Fill Out My Form" box to the upper right of this page. We will respond promptly with an analysis of your situation, and discuss potential options going forward at no cost to you.

John A. Gallagher is a Highly Experienced Employment Lawyer With Offices in Chester County, Delaware County and Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

Visit our Website today.

If  you complain to management that you believe you are being discriminated against because of your age, sex, race, national origin, disability or religion, your employer violates employment laws by retaliating against you.

Philadelphia Retaliation Lawyer Serving Coatesville, Pottstown, Norristown, East Norriton, Malvern, Paoli, Downingtown, Media, Radnor, Newtown Square and Philadelphia Areas

What is retaliation?  The most obvious signs are firing you, disciplining you unfairly, failing to promote you, demoting you...It gets a little more tricky when they engage in other common tactics such as taking away your job responsibilities, freezing you out of meetings, etc.

I am Being Retaliated Against Because I Complained About Discrimination, What Should I Do?

If you were fired or demoted, by all means call an experienced employment law attorney today.  If more subtle retaliatory tactics, then it is an excellent idea to call a lawyer with substantial labor law experience to help you map out a strategy to either protect your job, or put you in the best possible position to obtain unemployment benefits, and possible sue for compensation.

Employment Law Firm With Offices in Paoli, Exton, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor and Philadelphia Gives Free Consultations for Retaliation

Call us today if you believe you are the victim of retaliation. We will discuss the matter with you and explain your rights at no charge. If you have a case, we handle them on a contingent fee basis (no recovery, no fee).

No comments: